Thursday, May 19, 2011

I LOVE PAINT!

I Can't Find Enough Things to Paint!!!

So here is how my little $2 owl turned out. I don't know what it is, but I LOVE him!!


Before his primer..


Here he is all primed and ready. I have a vision for his color and after a little hunt in my bucket of paints (doesn't everyone have a bucket of paints?  No? Well, you should!) this is what I chose....


"Indian Turquiose". It's perfect for my daughter's room! I am playing with several spots like here...


Or here....


We'll see where he likes to be best.

OK, as I was waiting for the first coat of paint to dry I started to look around my house to see what else I can transform....Hmmmmm. Then, I spotted my 2 little chicks that are boring beige. Here they are now, all primed and ready for their next color......


Haven't decided what color yet, you'll have to check in tomorrow!  I LOVE Paint!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your cute little owl! I am completely addicted to spray painting things! It's like magic! Lol

    Thanks for stopping by FFL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little owl turned out very cute! I love the color you chose! Great transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lina, I totally agree. It's the fix-all! Thank you so much for the compliment. He sits perfectly on her shelf!

    Joy, I appreciate you stopping by and being my first follower! Thank you for complimenting my little owl!

    You both are too kind!

    ReplyDelete